The Philips Air Purifier Series 1000 with True Hepa filter, and Intelligent Purification System, automatically monitors, reacts and purifies the air – then gives real-time air quality feedback via the numerical display and color ring. The unique AeraSense technology has been benchmarked against professional sensors to ensure it senses even the slightest change in indoor air conditions and then automatically turns the fan speed up or down. Its 3 filters capture 99.97% of airborne allergens that pass through the filter, such as: pollen, dust, dust mites, pet dander, smoke, mold, odors, and gases. The Series 1000 is ideal for bedrooms thanks to its night sense mode and convenient child lock.
- True Hepa Air Purifier reduces allergens, pollen, pet dander, house dust mites, gases, and odors and captures up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter
- Professional-grade air quality sensor detects even the slightest change in indoor air quality and auto-adjusts the fan speed to maintain clean air
- Active Carbon filter with real carbon particles absorbs odors, gases, and VOCs that pass through it
- 3 automatic purification settings: a General mode, an extra-sensitive Allergen mode, and a NightSense mode that automatically turns down the lights and fan speed when the room is dark
- Whisper quiet, making it ideal for small to medium size rooms such as your bedroom