We all have spaces that don’t smell as fresh as we’d like them to. Lingering odors in the car or fridge, the cat litter box, the baby’s nursery after changing a dirty diaper, those shoes after a long day at the office or a good run. Wherever you have stale unwanted or bad smells, our innovative air purifying bags help you breathe fresh air indoors, by trapping and filtering them.
Chemicals and Toxins:
Anything you can smell in a space is literally a physical particle in the air that has reached your nose – pet smells, smoke or food. Most household cleaners, that “new carpet” or “new car” smell, fresh paint and new upholstery. These all contain more chemicals and toxins than you can count, and all have potential health risks. Our air purifying bags help reduce airborne toxins by trapping and filtering them.
Not only are Colin & Bella air purifier bags effective, they’re beautiful too! Whether you put them on your mantle, counter or in your bathroom, these purifier bags will compliment any area of your home.
Our Variety Pack Contains:
2 x 200g Gray Bags (6.5″ x 5.75″ x 2″)
1 x 100g Aqua Blue Bag (5.25″ x 4.25″ x 1.75″)
2 x 75g Gray Bags (7.25″ x 3″ x 1.5″)
5 x Natural Colored Ropes
Where can you use Colin & Bella air purifying bags?
Cat Litter Box
Newly Painted Rooms
Reusable for up to 2 years. Simply place in the sun (UV rays) for 1-2 hours each month to reactivate the charcoal and keep using it.
Money Back Guarantee:
Colin & Bella air purifier bags are fully backed by our manufacturer’s 60 day money-back guarantee. There’s absolutely no risk to you.
Click “Add to Cart” now and start enjoying fresher air!
- Our bamboo charcoal air purifying bags freshen spaces without adding scent
- An automatic wave of freshness – simply place the bags in the space and let them work their magic
- Moisture absorber and odor remover. Simply recharge in the sun each month for 1-2 hours
- Keep any nursery, room, car or house fresh without using perfume
- Backed by our Manufacturer’s 60 Day Money Back Guarantee – so there’s no risk in giving them a try!